Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wk3-2 DB Quickie



I think educators are so resistant to change when it comes to technology because they are overwhelmed with the ever-growing regular demands they already have each day. I think most teachers couldn’t imagine adding one more thing to their already full load. If technology integration was mandatory and followed with professional development in a gradual manner, I imagine that teachers would be more receptive. I know that when they see the benefits and the ease and enthusiasm students have toward technology, they will also be encouraged. Businesses require change and probably provide training. I don’t think there is much of a choice. I can’t imagine a business surviving without keeping up with the technology changes. Maybe schools should be treated the same. We are sending our students out into a technological world, no matter what path they choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment